- Your Town
1. Brief Description of Current Operations Goran continues to install storm drain pipe and manholes. Last week Goran lost production due to conflicts with a sewer main and electrical line that changed the elevations of the 30” pipe between MH-13 and MH-14. Goran is currently fabricating risers for two manholes that will allow completion of the storm drain system in C1. (Photo: Installation of 30” RCP below existing utilities)
2. Anticipated Schedule of Work for Upcoming Week Early next week, Goran anticipates having the risers for MH-14 and MH-13 onsite to allow for the completion of the storm drain system. Once the storm drain system is complete Goran will begin placing road base and prepping for curb and gutter.
3. Description of Detours, Delays and Closures Broadway (212) is currently closed from Beartooth Lane to 3rd Street. Business access has been provided via 2nd Street and Robinson Lane/1st Street. Business access signage is in place.
4. Possible Effects on Residents and Business Owners Businesses in the C1 Zone will continue to be impacted by the detour. Signage and flaggers are in place to help minimize the impact and lessen the business access confusion.
a. Alternate Route Sign at 78/421 Intersection – Jeff Dyekman (MDT) noted that the sign placed at the intersection of 78 and 421 was removed due to concerns from Businesses Owners and Officials in Stillwater County.
b. It was noted that due to unexpected conflicts with utilities, Goran will not complete the Zone C1 work in the 21 Calendar Day period. Due to the conflict, Goran will not mobilize into B1 (212/78 intersection) until after the 4th of July holiday.
c. Bill Larson brought up the topic of additional signage notifying the traveling public of roadwork and that businesses are open. MDT noted that no additional signage is planned for the C1 zone.
6. Next Weekly Status Update Meeting: June 25, 2014 8:00 AM Red Lodge City Council.